Outside Cleaning Technician
We are searching for a highly-skilled, diligent Outside Cleaning Technician who takes pride in their work. The Outside Cleaning Technician will be responsible for cleaning the exterior (and possibly interior windows) of residential and commercial buildings.
To be successful as a Outside Cleaning Technician, you should have great stamina, a positive attitude, and dedication to excellence. Top-notch candidates should display strength, efficiency, and respect for the inhabitants of homes and businesses.
Outside Cleaning Technician Responsibilities:
- Administer efficient cleaning of the exterior of buildings using pressure washing and/or soft-wash scrubbing methods.
- Administer efficient cleaning of window panes in various public and commercial buildings.
- Clean the gutters of residential homes.
- Ensure optimal levels of safety and security when working outside.
- Perform cleaning job at various hard to reach places such as building top floors.
- Maintain knowledge on usage of various pieces of exterior cleaning equipment including pressure washers, soft-wash brushes, and various hand tools.
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail.
- Have a no-nonsense attitude about safety and reliability.
Outside Cleaning Technician Requirements:
- High School diploma or similar.
- Ability to like 25-50 pounds several times per day.
- Relevant certification or license may be required.
- Good knowledge of cleaning supplies and chemicals.
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to stand, sit, and stoop for long periods.
- Polite disposition.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.